Education in the areas of: chemicals, non-metals and graphic designers for the profession - BOOKBINDER, the third level of expertise is being realized in our secondary schools.
Graphic Workshop implement practical classes in a space equipped with equipment necessary for production of printing products, production of soft and hard covers, making invitations, diplomas, letters of thanks, visiting cards, and others. Workshop performs the duties of screen print for school purposes.
Pupil's printing and bookbinding workshops will function on the principle of full cooperation and compliance as practical and theoretical instruction, and according to the needs and requirements of customers.
Practical training curriculum:
1. Introduction to the use and maintenance of machinery, tools, accessories and equipment, as well as their ability in making graphic products
2. Introduction to materials and their preparation for the production of graphic products
3. Production of graphic products with print and without print
- Visiting cards, invitations, letters of thanks, commendations, certificates, posters, memorandum, forms, all kinds of blocks, A4 and A5 notebooks, drawing pads, drawing blocks
1. Dissertations bandage
2. Scripts bandage
3. Newspaper bandage
4. Official gazettes bandage
5. Carrying cards bandage
6. Photocopied materials bandage
- Spiral bandage, bandage protocols, making folders, making albums, making boxes
- Making pocket notebooks, making protective covers, production and other desktop boxes
Practical training allows students to demonstrate their knowledge, creative abilities and skills in making graphic products. Permanent space for the students' printing and bookbinding workshops is located in the school.
CURRICULUM TRIENNIAL SECONDARY EDUCATION - JOINT PROFESSIONAL SUBJECTS
Area of work: Chemical, non-metals and graphic designing
Educational Profile: Bookbinder
|Vocational subjects||1st grade||2nd grade||3rd grade|
|Technology of graphic materials||3||111||2||74||2||68|
|Graphic design and signage||-||-||2||74||2||68|
See a gallery